Discussion COVID 19 - Lockdowns and Restrictions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 100
  • Views: Views 39,159
Telangana govt declared holidays for all schools from January 8 to 16. CM KCR took a decision at a review today.

We will have to impose lockdown in Mumbai if daily COVID cases cross the 20,000-mark: Mumbai Mayor Kishori Pednekar

50% occupancy is utter logic less restriction. Only thing it does it hike up the travel expenses. You are still attending a public place. You have risk of getting infection from one infected person. It should be no over crowding. Like what buses and local trains does by filling them to the core.

50% occupancy
Realy I mean who count is it 50% or higher
In plane you can count in bus if govt bus you can still say conductor not cheat atleast maintain stipulated count but in train specially in local train and private bus 50% allowance nothing but a joke in bus conductor for per person earning increase jam packing bus and in train fear of 50% people gathering inside and outside of platform more and it's not possible for tt to go all compartments at a same time so you know what I mean

Karnataka to continue with night curfew and also imposes weekend curfew for two weeks with further restrictions

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock