Discussion COVID 19 - Lockdowns and Restrictions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 100
  • Views: Views 39,789
21 days lockdown should be there Pan India, to slow down the cases. People are still roaming without mask for no reason.
Than whole migrant population will be heading back home along taking the new variant which spreads faster than old variant.

If such has been imposed then a lot of people will die of hunger rather than covid..
Agree but we have to tackle the bigger problem.As with 1st wave(Food and money) this can be managed with the help of good Samaritans,NGO's and the govt. machinery but you can't manage this COVID infections without lockdown unless some miracle happens.

2nd waves in west are successfully controlled by carefully planned lockdowns and vaccination drive. We need do the same. Ban all gatherings. People should be asked to stay where they are and provided food for a while.

2nd waves in west are successfully controlled by carefully planned lockdowns and vaccination drive. We need do the same. Ban all gatherings. People should be asked to stay where they are and provided food for a while.
Just FYI Germany had recorded its highest ever single day case on 14th April and has been consistently clocking in 20k cases/day.Only 16% of the total population has received Covid vaccination 1st Dose and 5% 2nd dose.Situation is similar in France.IMO only England managed to control the Covid cases to a large extent even though everyone ridiculed Boris Johnson for being a fool for implementing a draconian lockdown while people got vaccinated and tested.

If such has been imposed then a lot of people will die of hunger rather than covid..
People are already dying, so many people in my Circle are adversely affected due to this wave. Many of my relatives have passed away untimely death or struggling to survive in ICU or ventilator.

Complete lockdown with support to the needy people is much needed right now.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock