Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

Biggest hoarder of everything was Kejriwal :D
Why do you always distract from actual topic? Where is Kejriwal in that post? Couple of days back you accused IMA chief of converting people to Christian without providing any source or proof? That's not a way to have sensible conversation.

Couple of days back you accused IMA chief of converting people to Christian without any proof? That's not a way to have sensible conversation.
No,i hadn't done anything like that.I merely quoted the discussion going on twitter and explicitly mentioned it too.

BTW this is from a Delhi sessions court yesterday:

“Mazhab nahi sikhata apas mein bair rakhna,” a Delhi court said while directing IMA president J A Jayalal not to use the organisation's platform to propagate any religion, and cautioned him that loose comment cannot be expected from a person chairing...

Read more at: 'Do not propagate any religion', Court tells IMA chief in suit alleging forced conversion of Hindus

No,i hadn't done anything like that.I merely quoted the discussion going on twitter and explicitly mentioned it too.

BTW this is from a Delhi sessions court yesterday:

“Mazhab nahi sikhata apas mein bair rakhna,” a Delhi court said while directing IMA president J A Jayalal not to use the organisation's platform to propagate any religion, and cautioned him that loose comment cannot be expected from a person chairing...

Read more at: 'Do not propagate any religion', Court tells IMA chief in suit alleging forced conversion of Hindus
That clearly says alleges. He wasn't convicted for doing any conversation. He was asked not to speak on or against religion as being a President of an Independent body.

That clearly says alleges. He wasn't convicted for doing any conversation. He was asked not to speak on or against religion as being a President of an Independent body.
Yes innocent unless proven otherwise

Okay, now how is Kejriwal a hoarder here? When Gautam Gambhir Organization is the one that got caught.
Did you see how requirement of Oxygen went down once there was talk of audit.The modus operandi was very clear from him and his party man,first create a huge requirement and then hoard the items ,then giving it on request of Social media or Journalists.

Did you see how requirement of Oxygen went down once there was talk of audit.The modus operandi was very clear from him and his party man,first create a huge requirement and then hoard the items ,then giving it on request of Social media or Journalists.
Maybe by the time. Delhi has reached it's peak. I don't think any artificial crisis created. No government is so heartless that it would let citizen's die for political gains. Delhi just like other part of the country was just not prepared for the second wave. About Journalist and Social Media worker. It was easier to find and locate the availability. Since the demand was such huge. Many abandoned filling plants also started working again.

Maybe by the time. Delhi has reached it's peak. I don't think any artificial crisis created. No government is so heartless that it would let citizen's die for political gains.
Agreed but this doesn't stops political parties from scoring brownie points.And anyway hoarding is a big part of indian culture
Delhi just like other part of the country was just not prepared for the second wave. About Journalist and Social Media worker. It was easier to find and locate the availability. Since the demand was such huge. Many abandoned filling plants also started working again.
Unless the activists had their personal oxygen generation plants i don't know from where they arranged the oxygen cylinders when government itself was finding it difficult to manage .

GeFDm9c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock