Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

The tester wears proper PPE kit if that's your concern.IMO this is safest way of getting tested much like how you will call the lab people for testing
To my house personally is fine. To come from someone else's house is not.

qgQO060.jpg

It's not media's job in India to highlight incompetence. Indian media's job is to sheild and hide incompetence. If it was media's job to highlight incompetence. They would have questioned Prime Minister and Health Minister. They would have asked for their resignation by now.

Last edited:
It's not media's job in India to highlight incompetence. Indian media's job is to sheild and hide incompetence. If it was media's job to highlight incompetence. They would have questioned Prime Minister and Health Minister. They would have asked for their resignation by now.
I think you haven't seen the latest issues of Outlook and India Today.Every Journalist i follow on Twitter including the usual suspects are questioning the govt. for mishandling of Covid.May be that's not enough for you :D

I think you haven't seen the latest issues of Outlook and India Today.Every Journalist i follow on Twitter including the usual suspects are questioning the govt. for mishandling of Covid.May be that's not enough for you :D
I don't consider them media. I prefer real unbiased media like OpIndia, Swarajya and Times Now (not Mirror Now). Want them to criticize health minister and prime minister.

I don't consider them media. I prefer real unbiased media like OpIndia, Swarajya and Times Now (not Mirror Now). Want them to criticize health minister and prime minister.
I think you should read National Herald more for that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock