Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

I don't think they got tested. As anchor said live on air. How Rohit tested positive? He asked her to get tested. But didn't bother to do so. Saying she was fine. Last year Zee also had similiar outbreaks. I think it's safe to get everyone tested.
if i am right Mausami Singh and others had tested positive recently.Surely they would have got others tested too.

Sometimes i wonder we need a Aparichit(Anniyan) type character in our society for inflicting pain and misery on those who do unspeakable crimes.
I second you.. each time I see that movie, I feeell like our inhuman society desperately needs it

Covid is in pretty much control in MP now, positivity rate in my home town is below 5% now earlier it used to be 15-20% also deaths are decreased (actual as per local news reports). It might be due to curfew in MP for more than a month now.

Covid is in pretty much control in MP now, positivity rate in my home town is below 5% now earlier it used to be 15-20% also deaths are decreased (actual as per local news reports). It might be due to curfew in MP for more than a month now.
And partially due to gold plating of Covid data.In north especially in rural areas lot of people are having Covid like symptoms but they are self treating or dying without any treatment.This data will never be captured by any govt.

And partially due to gold plating of Covid data.In north especially in rural areas lot of people are having Covid like symptoms but they are self treating or dying without any treatment.This data will never be captured by any govt.
I know that fake data I already said as per local newspapers and I am judging on bases of decrease in death in the crematorium.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock