Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

Bangalore has 50% positivity rate.Today 16k people tested positive out of some 30K who get tested.And yet the government is totally at sea with new rules and regulations,reorganizations happening 10 times a day.Yeddiyurappa is invisible.

Sometimes i wonder we need a Aparichit(Anniyan) type character in our society for inflicting pain and misery on those who do unspeakable crimes.
I think this is a normal thing though. When our aunt died. There was this poor woman who came to collect her belonging at the creamatorium. We gave her clothes, blankets and jewellery. I think she was from some community. I think there job is taking things from the dead.

Why do I hear every other news anchor reporting from India Today studio coughing so often? With Rohit Sardana dying from COVID. It's kind of scary. Their management needs to test everybody asap.

I think this is a normal thing though. When our aunt died. There was this poor woman who came to collect her belonging at the creamatorium. We gave her clothes, blankets and jewellery. I think she was from some community. I think there job is taking things from the dead.
Even in our family too whenever someone dies the jewellery and clothes worn by the dead is given to the people of that community(Called Doms in Bihar).But stealing is another thing.

Why do I hear every other news anchor reporting from India Today studio coughing so often? With Rohit Sardana dying from COVID. It's kind of scary. Their management needs to test everybody asap.
And what makes you think that they wouldn't have tested?

And what makes you think that they wouldn't have tested?
I don't think they got tested. As anchor said live on air. How Rohit tested positive? He asked her to get tested. But didn't bother to do so. Saying she was fine. Last year Zee also had similiar outbreaks. I think it's safe to get everyone tested.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock