Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

Not so simple, we don't know anything about what will happen about essential grocery, milk, vegetables, meat shops, etc. Even pharmacies were closed on Janta Curfew and today he said this lockdown is more than that.
a meeting with higher authority of home ministry , state CM will held at 9 pm today on how to implement this lock down, provision for punishment etc etc
and will be circulated timely

At this time of a emergency, we the citizens have to support our PM and our Government.

Remember we have no other option but to stay at home, essential services would be made available.

We have to learn from what we saw in China, Italy, France, Spain, US, etc.

Together we remain united, and fight this as one, and emerge victorious as a nation in coming months.

Well done Modi ji, but should have done the same 5 days earlier. Still nevertheless timely decision, lock down was the only option left for not turning India to fellow europian countries.

Traffic police pleading irresponsible citizens to stop traveling and stay at home.
tSFrKxw.jpg

They should have banned international flights 15 days before.. Now poor people are going to suffer due to negligent behaviour of NRI... Anyway I will agree with current decision, hope everything goes well.. also I expect them to close international airport atleast for another 2 months after lock down..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock