Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

An useful article worth reading.
Babul Supriyo will beg to differ.He has been Covid +ve in all 3 waves.

Babul Supriyo will beg to differ.He has been Covid +ve in all 3 waves.
That feels discouraging. Do you know when does coughing goes away if exposed to Omicron or any natural immunity we get after getting infected?

Me and my wife also got covid positive. RTPCR report came yesterday,
I had fever, severe bodypain and cold last week which was gone after steam inhalation, crocin and cough syrup for 3 days. But then next day onwards I felt congestion in chest. Didnt sleep or not more that 2-3 hours for five days
On Wednesday, doctor gave some medicine to reduce congestion and anxiety pills for 3 days. Which helped me to sleep somewhat and reduce my anxiety
Now doctor started fabi flu tablets for us fro yesterday

Condition is much better but still feel weekness and short of breath.

Not sure if its normal covid or omnicron. Report doent say anything

I had fever, severe bodypain and cold last week which was gone after steam inhalation, crocin and cough syrup for 3 days. But then next day onwards I felt congestion in chest. Didnt sleep or not more that 2-3 hours for five days
On Wednesday, doctor gave some medicine to reduce congestion and anxiety pills for 3 days. Which helped me to sleep somewhat and reduce my anxiety

Yep.. By symptoms it's omicron you got. Makes one very tired for a week or such after getting infected . Lack of sleep makes it very difficult to go through this.
You and your wife will overcome this.

Last edited:

Take care bro.

Yep.. By symptoms it's omicron you got. Makes one very tired for a week or such after getting infected . Lack of sleep makes it very difficult to go through this.
You and your wife will overcome this.
Thanks very much Kartik bro for the wishes.
Yes, lack of sleep only worries me.

If its omnicron, I wonder why the authorities didnt specify anything.
Though my wife and I got few calls from local BBMP and associated Doctors to check how are we doing. And they were very nice and patient in talking and listening.
I got tested thru Home collection by Apollo, and like a true commercial business, they are interested in selling me more lab test than even asking about current condition.
Customer care is useless when I send few queries about report.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock