Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

Sore throat one day.. Coughing after paracetamol medication will take a week to recover. So in isolation for 5 days.

Omicron doesn't affect your lungs. So they call it mild.That delta variant was a deadly one pierces through your respiratory organs.
Does mucus come out after the sore throat is gone? Do we cough abnormaly?

Yes... the next day.. As a normal cold would have before pre covid times.
I don't mean to bother you much. Since you are sick. You need to take rest. I am praying that you will get well soon.

Incase if you have some free time. Please do tell us which medication you are recommended and what diet you are on so that those of us with no severe diseases and symptoms can take precaution at home.

I don't mean to bother you much. Since you are sick. You need to take rest. I am praying that you will get well soon.

Incase if you have some free time. Please do tell us which medication you are recommended and what diet you are on so that those of us with no severe diseases and symptoms can take precaution at home.
Nah man no issues.
My personal family doctor prescribed me to have dolo 650 as a precaution, only if the fever is high and persists for longer duration.
And not to use any other medicines that the respective states prescribed in last 2 waves. Doxycycline, ivermectin, favipiravir and some other.
Diet is very normal home cooked food. Nothing special.

Nah man no issues.
My personal family doctor prescribed me to have dolo 650 as a precaution, only if the fever is high and persists for longer duration.
And not to use any other medicines that the respective states prescribed in last 2 waves. Doxycycline, ivermectin, favipiravir and some other.
Diet is very normal home cooked food. Nothing special.
Cough syrup can be taken for coughing?

Update 4:
Cases have risen to 35 in my society.. One among them is myself. Yes dodged the first 2 waves. Got caught finally. It's omicron. Had all the symptoms. First got a sudden chill day before yesterday night. Got fever followed by joint ache. This joint ache is horrible. This s&$t is real. This omicron last for 24hrs.I got isolated in my room. Currently am feeling so much better. Take care guys. Protect yourself and loved ones.
Take care bro, get well soon

An useful article worth reading.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock