Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

India is near to 1 lakh daily covid cases.

Update:
We got more cases in our society...Total now 12 cases. A air hostess lady just above my house got covid. And 5 more cases in other building. All have be quarantined in there respective houses... Except one individual who got admitted himself in hospital. We might get quarantined by chennai corporation if any omicron case appears or tally reaches above 15.
Update2:
My apartment is in containment zone.. though no more cases. Cases stand at 10 Except 1 everyone seems to have recovered. So to avoid spreading it's in containment zone.
Educated people only for namesake. :rolleyes:

The fact that everyone is saying that Omicron is milder version has created false sense of bravado among foolhardy's.Even though the cases in India are likely to cross 1lakh today there is little attempt from public to practice Covid safe behavior.
And again its that point of time where the Apartment aunties and uncles try to prove that they are responsible citizen on whatsapp while behaving like ignorant id*ots themselves.

The fact that everyone is saying that Omicron is milder version has created false sense of bravado among foolhardy's.Even though the cases in India are likely to cross 1lakh today there is little attempt from public to practice Covid safe behavior.
And again its that point of time where the Apartment aunties and uncles try to prove that they are responsible citizen on whatsapp while behaving like ignorant id*ots themselves.
Shouldn't omicron be given same treatment as normal sardi zukhaam?

May be but that doesn't mean that people should cough and sneeze freely,roam without masks.
I was being sarcastic. I was stating how people are treating a super contagious disease as a regular flu. This is where misinformation and rumour mongering actually helps. Let's say government says that more and more people are required to get hospitalisation. Than only most people would take it seriously. Until fines were announced here. No one was interested in masking up or even sanitize. Based on crowds I am watching vacationing. It won't take much effort for Omicron to hit 2 lakh daily cases

I was being sarcastic. I was stating how people are treating a super contagious disease as a regular flu. This is where misinformation and rumour mongering actually helps. Let's say government says that more and more people are required to get hospitalisation. Than only most people would take it seriously. Until fines were announced here. No one was interested in masking up or even sanitize. Based on crowds I am watching vacationing. It won't take much effort for Omicron to hit 2 lakh daily cases
The only thing which will stop at peak of 2 lakhs/day will be lack of testing.Unlike US and European countries the testing in india is restricted to those who are close contacts of someone detected with Covid .There is no random testing which may bringout the actual spread of Corona.I just hope and pray that this too pass away quickly.

The only thing which will stop at peak of 2 lakhs/day will be lack of testing.Unlike US and European countries the testing in india is restricted to those who are close contacts of someone detected with Covid .There is no random testing which may bringout the actual spread of Corona.I just hope and pray that this too pass away quickly.
In short India always lives by Chalta Hai attitude...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock