Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

We 18+ eligible for vaccination need to send thank you letters to Uncle Fadnavis.
just eyewash. This will create hoarding & black marketing of vaccines since people above 45 years are not getting vaccine.

just eyewash. This will create hoarding & black marketing of vaccines since people above 45 years are not getting vaccine.
Not in my state brother. There is free and fair vaccination. I might not have agree with some political views of BJP. But we had a clever vaccine strategy. Which will remain same. I have faith in the state administration.

Not in my state brother. There is free and fair vaccination. I might not have agree with some political views of BJP. But we had a clever vaccine strategy. Which will remain same. I have faith in the state administration.
But here in my State, everything was perfect till vaccination of above 60years age.
scenario changed after the vaccination started for 45 years above. Almost 70% centres are closed without vaccine. Now you can imagine what will happen after vaccination start for 18+ aged people.

IjvjI2q.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock