Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

Starting flights starting railways..N corona now gonna spread rapidly more n more in coming days ..
Source
Okay, let me make it clear. Those coming via trains and planes has to go through 14 days quarantine at quarantine centres or homes. If found violating the quartine. They will be charged under epedemic act. This time under non bailable offence.

Okay, let me make it clear. Those coming via trains and planes has to go through 14 days quarantine at quarantine centres or homes. If found violating the quartine. They will be charged under epedemic act. This time under non bailable offence.
That rule Wont apply for Flight passengers ..as per this reports.. I think 14 days quarantine rules is limited to some states only..like Kerala karnataka Telangana Assam..
Domestic flight passengers do not need 14-day quarantine: Aviation minister

The only thing that can stop the virus is self-discipline about social distancing. If a country has that they don't even need lockdown and Japan has shown that.

With 7000+ cases reported today India overtakes Iran and Entered in the list of top 10 most corona affected countries worldwide..🤐

Here in West Bengal Unofficially Lockdown Situation Already Ended After Cyclone Amphan. People Are Roaming Around Streets Now Whenever They Want. Childrens Again Started Playing on Playground. All Type of Shops Now Open Most Of The Times. No Social Distancing At All. Here Is No Name Of Corona Now a Days.

The only thing that can stop the virus is self-discipline about social distancing. If a country has that they don't even need lockdown and Japan has shown that.
True! But in my opinion is the most difficult one. I remember a news report from TN (during Feb or early March) where a person was stabbed for asking the other person to keep distance at a tea shop.

Social distancing is one thing that I strictly follow when I step out - but also think it would be challenging to continue that for long and the psychological impact this can create in the society is something which we will have to wait and watch.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock