• Thread starter Thread starter Rajat Basak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,879
  • Views Views: Views 408,411
2PwW4kE.jpg

ichMFtq.jpg

JHF41Ud.jpg

TN Government Media Release Covid-19 Pandemic Bulletin on 21st April 2020

This how proper breakup & reporting should be done. It's impressive and informative. The state of W.B. should watch and implement immediately.

What is the latest price of Dettol hand sanitizer?

There is a Twitter war going with some Indian brand which claims it being ₹95. Meanwhile it's listed as ₹25 on Amazon and Big Basket.
Price for 50 ml is ₹95. I have Dettol sanitizer with me. See the picture taken by me showing the price attached.

ZDxQdPI.jpg

Mine is ₹77. I got for ₹4 from Lybrate's mom kit. It's two years old. And the other one doesn't have price printed on. Got it from CGHS.

Source

@ramesh sky anna. What is the latest price of Dettol hand sanitizer?

There is a Twitter war going with some Indian brand which claims it being ₹95. Meanwhile it's listed as ₹25 on Amazon and Big Basket.

I bought it at Rs.82 and Lifebuoy one at Rs.55 few months back, but recently both have subsidized the sanitizer price, both Lifebuoy and Dettol are available at price of Rs.25.

Like I was adding Lifebuoy to my bigbasket cart recently, so If I was adding 2 quantities price was coming as Rs.50 for 2 quantities but on adding 3, the price I was being charged was Rs.165

so If I was adding 2 quantities price was coming as Rs.50 for 2 quantities but on adding 3, the price I was being charged was Rs.
So they giving sanitizer on actual price in the name of subsidy for personal use(2) but for sale purpose we took >2 means actual overcharged price came to effect 🤷‍♂️ :sneaky:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom