Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

• Thread starter Thread starter Rajat Basak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,879
  • Views Views: Views 408,411
I'm not criticize states nor supporting centre .. I'm criticize didi & TMC that too he mention TN wrongly .. not only me in our community most of the members from WB criticize their government .. meanwhile center send 12K rapid kits to TN not sure about other state

Before you critize states. Remember centre is sending testing kits in 4 digits. Not even 5 digits.

in my area mic installed in roadside lightpost and announcement happening from morning and the voice is our wb cm spreading awarness about covid 19 . this things started after declared my ward is one of hotspost zone.

i think this is first time happenning a state cm go with mic above his/her own car for spread awarness/ annoucement
Source

She is inefficient in delegating tasks to the departmental officials nor does she trusts her subordinates. She is also a limelight hogger. That's why she does all these petty stuffs at various times.

Still no imposement of NSA on the violators.

Uttarakhand , Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh were probably the first group of states to enforce NSA on violators.

The strict implementation of the law by the administration will enforce the proper lockdown and too without seeing / favouring any party color.

The irregularities in PDS at gram / local level should be investigated without any prejudice and violators / hoarders are booked immediately.

The state of W.B. is already seeing an upward graph and the number of cases (active+recovered+ dead) are soon crossing that of Kerala. That's very alarming.

Last edited:
2PwW4kE.jpg

ichMFtq.jpg

JHF41Ud.jpg

TN Government Media Release Covid-19 Pandemic Bulletin on 21st April 2020

Back
Top Bottom