Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

You are asking a lot of self discipline from a population which isn't used too of doing so.I had seen in month of April-May international travellers coming back to Bangalore whose hands were stamped Home quarantine and yet they were freely roaming around even though being in Home quarantine period.
Illiterate people have more fear then educated one. For example my village is still using barricades in entry point where they check the temperature of every entering guy.

jvdguWM.png

India has reported six cases of the new coronavirus strain. As per a government statement, a total of 6 UK returnees have been found to be positive with the new UK variant genome. Three samples in NIMHANS of Bengaluru, 2 in CCMB, Hyderabad and 1 in NIV, Pune tested positive for the new variant of coronavirus.

New COVID-19 Strain: 6 UK Returnees Test Positive For New Coronavirus Variant

Here's WHO proving every single bit I wrote about them being true. They are Chinese puppets whose Chief and it's ambassadors willing to let millions of people die as long as they get their chicken and watermelon from China.
Source

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock