Discussion Competition Commission of India (CCI) approves amalgamation of the Jio Cinema OTT platform with Viacom 18 Media

• Thread starter Rd22
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 2,482
If Voot shuts down in Dec.2022, what will happen to their exisiting subscribers? Will they be shifted to the new OTT platforma automatically till the expiry of their subscription? I have annual Voot subscription valid till July 2023.

If Voot shuts down in Dec.2022, what will happen to their exisiting subscribers? Will they be shifted to the new OTT platforma automatically till the expiry of their subscription? I have annual Voot subscription valid till July 2023.
Same here I too have Voot subscription valid till July 2023

There can be upto 3 seperate streaming platforms under same umbrella. Paramount plus, second one for Sports and third replacing Voot + Jio cinema. Otherwise 2nd and 3rd may be combined. Like the Disney bundle in US, they may introduce a combined subscription plan for all. I think Paramount+ is almost confirmed. Maintaining Jio Cinema and Voot at a time is meaningless. One thing is sure that IPL streaming will not be complimentary like other events for Jio users as well as others.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock