Cheap and best VPN

First time I am using vpn service. Just now I bought nord vpn plan from subspace. They share email and pwd. I open nord and successfully connected.
Now plz held next step. Where and how to browse internet.
Where I use internet. Mostly I am using Chrome.
If I browse at chrome then internet work through vpn ? Or is their any nord self browser

If I browse at chrome then internet work through vpn ? Or is their any nord self browser
After connecting VPN, every traffic goes through the VPN service.

Alternatively, you can also use their Chrome Extension.

Can i use my paytm/phonepe/amazon/flipkart etc apps during vpn activate ?
Is there any effect ?
Plz suggest

Does Netflix/ prime video of other countries work with this in India?

Last edited by a moderator:
No..just now checked in VPN..prime video Netflix both works fine..
Wow! I tried Prime Video with almost all of the popular VPNs. None of them worked for me.
The contents of that country shows up, but can't play them.

Wow! I tried Prime Video with almost all of the popular VPNs. None of them worked for me.
The contents of that country shows up, but can't play them.
I have used windscribe VPN in FTS..opened original indian prime video account..above result i found..

For this reason, hiring some of the cheapest services will be very useful in several areas. A cheap VPN offers excellent value for money, allowing you to engage in any activity. The price will depend on the plan that is contracted.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock