• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,461

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Harsimar (17), who comes from a middle-class family and stays at Sector 43 here, will be the first doctor in her family. Her father Manmeet Singh is a Punjab government employee whereas mother Ravinderjeet Kaur works with the Life Insurance Corporation.

"Right from the day on which I passed Class tenth, I was very clear that I have to become a doctor. It was my dream and I am very happy that I have fulfilled it with such flying colors," said an elated Harsimar on Tuesday.

"I did my test really well and was expecting a good rank but I had never thought about topping in the whole country. It was just like a pleasant surprise and it took me some time to assimilate this reality," said Harsimar, who wants to become a leading cardiologist of the country.

Harsimar said she never took studies as a burden and always enjoyed it.

"I never took pressure of studies and always learned things very enthusiastically. I made a proper time-table and religiously followed it. I owe my success to my parents, teachers and God. I have also learnt classical dance and it made me feel fresh," she pointed out.

Harsimar's parents are feeling very proud over their daughter's success.

"I am very happy with Harsimar's success. She is a hard-working girl and was very clear about her goal. She has proved that girls are second to none in any of the field," said Manmeet.

Other students from tri-city (Chandigarh, Panchkula and Mohali) who figured in top 50 are Anshit Goel (7), Himanshu Gupta (10), Sanchit Kumar (32) and Tejeshwar (43). The results of AIPMT were declared on Monday evening. IANS

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock