CAT 2011 - New Format

arvindp

Reaction score
The Common Admission Test (CAT) to be conducted on 20 testing days within the 28 day window between October 22 and November 18 will be in a yet new avatar. According to the latest news, the number of sections has been reduced to two from the erstwhile three. These are as follows: o Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation, and o Verbal ability and Logical Reasoning. Each section will have 30 questions and 70 minutes will be given making the total test time as 140 minutes, 5 minutes more than CAT 2010. More significantly, both sections will follow a sequence with on-screen countdown timers for each. Students will not be allowed to go back to the first section once its time has elapsed. The check-in procedure this year will start one-and-a-half hours before the scheduled test time instead of two hours in CAT 2010 and the candidates will be given a 15-minute tutorial before the commencement of the main examination. Three new cities - Bhilai, Jammu and Dehradun - have been added to the existing 33 test locations. CAT brochures can now be purchased from any one of the 201 branches of Axis Bank. Further details are to be made available on the CAT site by August 8th.

SOURCE

thanks for providing this useful info....i will check it surely.:)

nope i am in college :u

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock