Calcutta Football League 2023

somnath chakraborty

Contributor
Reaction score
Bring back atk 😉

After derby lost now mohunbagan supergiant lost against southern samity

xtra time ☠️☠️

LF7tThO.jpg

These wins are of no uses until and unless you do something better in ISL . In past we have won calcutta league(at that time calcutta league was much tougher but could not able to win I league). Salgaocar, Dempo, Churchil Brothers had always edge over us and we were happy to win calcutta league/Fed Cup/Durand/Ifa Shield/Super Cup ...but still We could not able to win I league.

These wins are of no uses until and unless you do something better in ISL . In past we have won calcutta league(at that time calcutta league was much tougher but could not able to win I league). Salgaocar, Dempo, Churchil Brothers had always edge over us and we were happy to win calcutta league/Fed Cup/Durand/Ifa Shield/Super Cup ...but still We could not able to win I league.
Yes but this time cfl is different
Mainly most matches our reserve team playing which will help in future
P.s like after nishu Kumar got red in durand played in cfl scored helped his rhythm back to durand

Yes but this time cfl is different
Mainly most matches our reserve team playing which will help in future
P.s like after nishu Kumar got red in durand played in cfl scored helped his rhythm back to durand
Yes this kind of tournament should be treated as player supply line for senior team...teams overall performance should not be judged by the performance of this kind of league like we did in Morgan, Colaco, Schattorie era.

Yes this kind of tournament should be treated as player supply line for senior team...teams overall performance should not be judged by the performance of this kind of league like we did in Morgan, Colaco, Schattorie era.
But for mohunbagan / atkmb
They thought their youth team is better than barca youth team 😅

Also one commitee team in cfl this time diamond harbour fc

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock