Bullet Train in India : Mumbai-Ahmedabad Bullet train to travel under the sea

Phase 1 is called as writing documentation which took 5 yrs.what a fast.😊😊😊 In this speed it will take 50 yrs to complete.

I firmly believe that before launching Bullet train, govt. must improve existing infrastructure including increasing the speed of existing trains. Talgo engine trials were good but nothing happened after that.

I firmly believe that before launching Bullet train, govt. must improve existing infrastructure including increasing the speed of existing trains. Talgo engine trials were good but nothing happened after that.
Talgo train was cancelled and talks were called of in order to promote Make in India.
ICF then took tender for India's first high-speed rail Train 18 to replace shatabti and Train 20 replacing Rajdhani express.
Bullet train will be successful project for sure.
Currently Mumbai is sinking with ongoing fast phase of Delhi Mumbai Industrial corridor Bullet train and Hyperloop are essential for replacing Mumbai in future.
Probably in 2030 with current growth.
Maharashtra, Karnataka and Gujarat will be able to produce The GDP of more than 3T US$ which is higher than India's today's GDP.

I am not against bullet train as it will take India forward but would like to see more passenger trains and other facilities improved in Railways. There is lot to be done on the front.The basics should be addressed first before taking a leap.

I think instead of bullet train, they should improve normal passenger train. Speed limit should be increase at least 120 km/hour minimum. So many people are traveling everyday for their job. They need good service, more train, more passenger capacity. There already a alternative options is available for bullet train. You can travel Mumbai to Ahmedabad by flight which takes almost same hour, same price. Right?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock