Good News BSNL annual broadband plans starting Rs 399 now offer free Amazon Prime subscription

Mr.Bhat

Contributor
Reaction score
I got mail from bsnl...

1yBgt88.jpg

What is the catch?
- Is it for full 1 year? I remember seeing airtel plans offering just 6 months of prime subscription
- what happens at the end of prime subscription (i.e., end of the year)? Will Idea/Airtel/BSNL automatically renew prime & put that amount in the bill?
- how easy is it to cancel this prime subscription without having to fight with customer care of these mobile operators?

Anybody knows?

What is the catch?
- Is it for full 1 year? I remember seeing airtel plans offering just 6 months of prime subscription
- what happens at the end of prime subscription (i.e., end of the year)? Will Idea/Airtel/BSNL automatically renew prime & put that amount in the bill?
- how easy is it to cancel this prime subscription without having to fight with customer care of these mobile operators?

Anybody knows?
I got 1 yr Prime free... I received sms from.amazon and idea...
it will not auto renewal... After 1 yr automatic cancel

I got 1 yr Prime free... I received sms from.amazon and idea...
it will not auto renewal... After 1 yr automatic cancel

Are you sure it will not auto-renew? Because in the promotional email they specifically wrote it WILL auto-renew after 1 year :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock