BSNL, MTNL closing down!? Finance ministry wants...

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 2,850
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant agree any less.
Entire village where I lived gave up landline phones because BSNL never maintained it. Always a sound in line more than the sound of our talk.
3-4 months of 'out of service'. Sadly, our village required a new cable but denied by department. More sadly, the place where I live, the BSNL guys use the so much valuable cable as 'stay wires' and to tie a drop wire!

It is BSNL employees self made disaster. the Govt company couldn't rollout 4G. The company has no wish to live!. It is not just the grassroot level BSNl employees, the failure has higher contribution by officers in AC rooms!!

Kiran

Not agree with you ,BSNL ,MTNL are fully responsible for their failure ,they thought they are govt company and govt employees ,this attitude ruin them .they wasted country money heavily .

As Per BSNL

Recently news posted in some news papers and other media about shutting down of BSNL is totally false and baseless. So stay away from propaganda of these type of selfish persons

Note: There may be some mistakes in translation due to poor English knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock