Discussion BSNL Mobile News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 234
  • Views: Views 60,239
Most likely should be there. It will be like STV PLAN83 or STV PLAN147. Number to be sent to is 123 I think....I am not sure.

Last edited:
Most likely should be there. It will be like STV PLAN83 or STV PLAN 147. Number to be sent to is 123 I think....I am not sure.
According to cc It's "SUB SMSSTV147" to 123. But in reply I'm getting 'Bundle subscription unsuccessful, please contact customer care.' But cc don't have any resolution about this problem.

I'm unable to activate DND service on my bsnl number. Whenever I'm calling 1909 call gets connected to BSNL broadband & landline department. Customer care 1503 is unable to help. Very bad Service by BSNL 👎

I'm unable to activate DND service on my bsnl number. Whenever I'm calling 1909 call gets connected to BSNL broadband & landline department. Customer care 1503 is unable to help. Very bad Service by BSNL 👎
Why not just SMS “START 0” to 1909. In case you want to stop all promotional messages.

B
Why not just SMS “START 0” to 1909. In case you want to stop all promotional messages.
I tried this method first .. reply sms "Dear customer your request could not be processed, please call on 1909"
I contacted cc they said you cant activate dnd by sms on bsnl. You have to call on 1909. But after calling 1909 it says welcome to dnd select language option, after selecting preferred language call getting transferred to Broadband & Landline department .. they are saying contact cc .. cc executive says call after some time .. but since last 7 days I'm trying nothing happening.

I have the same problem and the exact same messages. Sometimes I get the message that I am already in DND. I tried to de-activate and activate DND also - no use. As a result I get a minimum 10 SMSes and 5 spam calls a day.

Go to Telecom Commercial Communications Customer Preference Portal and input your phone number and do the search. It will show you what operator you are listed under (no one cares what your actual operator is - what is listed in the trai site is what it is)

I ported my number from Vodafone to BSNL about 3 years ago and it still shows Vodafone when I search my number there. I have written on National Do Not Call Registry , twitter, DOT, Communications Minister, Secretary, concerned IAS officer multiple times. No use. Theres only that much we common people can do

I
I have the same problem and the exact same messages. Sometimes I get the message that I am already in DND. I tried to de-activate and activate DND also - no use. As a result I get a minimum 10 SMSes and 5 spam calls a day.

Go to Telecom Commercial Communications Customer Preference Portal and input your phone number and do the search. It will show you what operator you are listed under (no one cares what your actual operator is - what is listed in the trai site is what it is)

I ported my number from Vodafone to BSNL about 3 years ago and it still shows Vodafone when I search my number there. I have written on National Do Not Call Registry , twitter, DOT, Communications Minister, Secretary, concerned IAS officer multiple times. No use. Theres only that much we common people can do
I have also tweeted to trai, dot, bsnl but they give template reply :(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock