Discussion BSNL Mobile News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 234
  • Views: Views 59,832
BSNL launched two 2GB plan with unlimited calling and 100SMS/day of Rs 269 and Rs 769 with validity of 30 and 90 days respectively.

Both plan are bundled with Eros Now Entertainment, Challeger Arena games, Lystn Podcast service, Hardy Mobile Game service, Lokdhun and Zing.

Can we send port out message from main balance with having any active plan? If yes Is it necessary to have have validity?

What is the minimum recharge amount for BSNL Prepaid? (Just for extending validity & retaining number).

Is it worth porting from Airtel to BSNL for that specific purpose?

What is the minimum recharge amount for BSNL Prepaid? (Just for extending validity & retaining number).

Is it worth porting from Airtel to BSNL for that specific purpose?
Yes if you are porting for this perticular reason, it's worthy. Also, the below plan are the best plan in industry till now and come with additional data which will give you idea about how the BSNL mobile internet working in your area. Also, BSNL coverage is excellent in terms of connectivity and voice calls.

JEQRZG5.jpg

W47Pcwy.jpg
y4BwdMU.jpg

Also, I would suggest you the Jio's 395 plan which is exclusively available on MyJio app. Jio never force you to recharge immediately to receive incoming call and SMS.
50Z5CZG.jpg

Last edited:
₹107 was best plan with 50 days validity
xA1tRTz.jpg

Currently this is the best plan
Yes this is the best plan but in case he is portin and network is not good he is in safe side. Although, BSNL is decreasing days each month.

Yes
I am Using
First 60 Days- Unlimited
Next 10 Months- Incoming+Call from Main Balance
Which is the best recharge to have if you are planing port out? Like I want to send SMS.
Can send SMS from main balance if I have validity?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock