Discussion BSNL Mobile News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 234
  • Views: Views 60,388
I like BSNL plan 1699/- . I would like to activate this. But I'm confused about the future of BSNL .. Should I trust there service and take yearly plan?

I like BSNL plan 1699/- . I would like to activate this. But I'm confused about the future of BSNL .. Should I trust there service and take yearly plan?

Why not ? Because it's the only company which will never shut down like Rcom or aircel. Just make sure you test their 3G speed at your place before going ahead

Why not ? Because it's the only company which will never shut down like Rcom or aircel. Just make sure you test their 3G speed at your place before going ahead
I'm using their 4G with speed around 20mbps. But I'm worried about recent news like BSNL employee going on strike, government thinking to shutdown BSNL etc. That's why I'm in doubt to go for yearly recharge.

I'm using their 4G with speed around 20mbps. But I'm worried about recent news like BSNL employee going on strike, government thinking to shutdown BSNL etc. That's why I'm in doubt to go for yearly recharge.

Govt will never shutdown BSNL, lets be realistic, Govt needs BSNL to give services to people in Border/Maoist/forest areas where no private operator will set up BTS as there is no profit there

Govt will never shutdown BSNL, lets be realistic, Govt needs BSNL to give services to people in Border/Maoist/forest areas where no private operator will set up BTS as there is no profit there
👍

👌

First see whether u getting signal or not.most of the areas bsnl waste.

First see whether u getting signal or not.most of the areas bsnl waste.

Bsnl has shutdown 3g in Our City. I am not getting 3g Network since 15 days. my 399 Rs are getting wasted.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock