BSNL makes 3G more costly, cuts validity of Rs 68 3G recharge pack drastically

• Thread starter ratedr
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 3,006
jenius-jatt said:
But this was not 3G ? This offer was for Rs.68 for 5 days earlier, I was not able to use it in 5 days because of very low speed means it was 2G not 3G. Getting only 20kbps to 40kbps.

But I was Getting upto 3 mbps

@ After bravely going where no others dared, state-owned Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd has cut the validity of its Rs 68 3G recharge scheme from 5 days to just 3 days.

The 1-GB-for-Rs-68 scheme was launched by BSNL in the beginning of this year and had instantly become a big hit as it was extremely cheap compared to what was on offer till then from everyone including BSNL.

This all news is far away from reality as I was also using it from last few months but I had a very bad experiences like first they give 10 days validity and slowly they reduced to 7 days then 5 days and now 3 days , So you think this is cheap also having the speed of 20kbps to highest 70kbps ,It proves that it is not a 3G its just a 2G ? may any body post the ss of speed of this offer to get some real facts ?

In my opinion every person reacts according to its pocket , I would say mostly ISP companies making us fools because if they give some good data then they reduces the speed + validity ,If you got speed then less data or speed so it doesn't make any sense what ever the offer is ?

What I feel mostly very bad situation in rular area's as no speed , The companies are just incresing the subscribers not updating the hardware according to users base thanks.

If you cant spend more money then dont use it also dont yell at BSNL ... compared to private operators it is still cheap net provider .. despite being in loss only they dared to offer such cheap packs

santosha172 said:
If you cant spend more money then dont use it also dont yell at BSNL ... compared to private operators it is still cheap net provider .. despite being in loss only they dared to offer such cheap packs
I have my opinion so I said what I have experience , But you have problem with this ,I feel you are a bsnl man that is why you are yelling on me ??
So If you have huge money then don't advice others ok :no

First of all i m not bsnl man ...
Nd second thats main problem with indian ppl , they will spend thousands without a word at mall but bargain at street vendor :huh

santosha172 said:
First of all i m not bsnl man ...
Nd second thats main problem with indian ppl , they will spend thousands without a word at mall but bargain at street vendor :huh
Are you American, Don't apply your thoughts on others , This is just your mentality what you do your self don't think that other also do, It would be better if you mind your own business. :huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock