BSNL launches new plans with up to 3 GB daily data for Rs 333

rahul1117kumar said:
bro check connection settings you might have choose 2G, click on 3G.

Its always 3G only. Other 3G Sim working fine. only BSNL SIM not working..but that BSNL SIM working fine other Phone , dongle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Optimus_Prime said:
Its always 3G only. Other 3G Sim working fine. only BSNL SIM not working..but that BSNL SIM working fine other Phone , dongle.

In first SIM slot:huh

Optimus_Prime said:
This is only 1sim slot phone

Same was happening on my Airtel SIM few months ago while other Airtel or any SIM was working properly.

When I was calling CC about it & complaint it then after few hr back it was working.

It be may same problem:-/

Not confirm because both are different network:shy

But you can ask CC & tell them about network, hope they ll work...:)

BSNL offering free unlimited data to prepaid STV-333 plan users

BSNL is offering unlimited data for three days to existing as well as new prepaid customers of STV-333 plan from May 17 to May 19, as a part of its World Telecommunication and Information Society day promotional offers.

“The STV 333 i.e“Triple ACE” offer gives Unlimited Data with 3GB data/day as fair usage policy (FUP) for 90 days. In order to provide data as per ITU theme BSNL has decided to provide truly unlimited Data for 3 days to existing/new customers of STV-333 from 17th to 19 May’17 under prepaid mobile service,” the company said in a press statement.

BSNL offering free unlimited data to prepaid STV-333 plan users | The Indian Express

If you recharge through retailer, you pay 333
if you activate the pack through sms, you pay only 290!!!

send an sms STV DATA333 to 123

you need to have sufficient balance to activate the pack!

akshayprabhu said:
If you recharge through retailer, you pay 333
if you activate the pack through sms, you pay only 290!!!

send an sms STV DATA333 to 123

you need to have sufficient balance to activate the pack!

I'm also activated this by sms it charged only 290...:tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock