BSNL launches new plans with up to 3 GB daily data for Rs 333

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul1117kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 104
  • Views Views: Views 15,838
This is awkward! 1st time got response as 'No bundles available for the corresponding bundleID' :'( :'( after sending STVSUB ALLGPRSUNL333. Immediately tried 2nd time and the response was 'Subscription of STV Unlimited Data 90Days is successful'. :sp :sp  But no money deducted & also STV not activated. :( :( Still the only Active STV is free 50 mb with balance 77 mb?????? :huh :huh
1b7271b512e8a1b37e33deed62e60dc2.jpg

BTW, I've sufficient balance in my account, approx 1400.  :shy :shy
My circle is Jharkhand. :) :)

Pranab said:
This is awkward! 1st time got response as 'No bundles available for the corresponding bundleID' :'( :'( after sending STVSUB ALLGPRSUNL333. Immediately tried 2nd time and the response was 'Subscription of STV Unlimited Data 90Days is successful'. :sp :sp  But no money deducted & also STV not activated. :( :( Still the only Active STV is free 50 mb with balance 77 mb?????? :huh :huh
1b7271b512e8a1b37e33deed62e60dc2.jpg

BTW, I've sufficient balance in my account, approx 1400.  :shy :shy
My circle is Jharkhand. :) :)
bro plz share your experience about speed in bsnl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't you get anything better than 800 kbps speed with other operators ? As you cannot even stream HD on this, 360p will be max .

In my area bsnl speed is such awesome that we have to try 10-15 times just to on data after that 200-300 kbps max :lol :damn

It's same here also. I was wondering how will people spend 3GB per day with this 300 kbps speed [emoji12]

please help any one:
I'm facing a STRANGE problem...
None of my BSNL SIM working in my phone in 3G mode. (2G network Coming but 3G network not). Other 3G sim working fine in my phone. and those BSNL sim working fine in My 3G Dongle and other phone also in 3G mode.

What could be the problem????:huh :huh

Back
Top Bottom