BSNL launches new plans with up to 3 GB daily data for Rs 333

Instead bsnl should speed-up 4g launch. In my area it shows H+ but the speed is less than 2g n not showing any thing in speed test. In my opinion bsnl has robust infra but many corrupt officers spoiling. Now the tower maintenance and operation is done by out sourcing. These contract maintenance and operation group is simply corrupted by private operators. The senior offficial of bsnl also aware of this and they also part of corruption.

mpvelu said:
Instead bsnl should speed-up 4g launch. In my area it shows H+ but the speed is less than 2g n not showing any thing in speed test. In my opinion bsnl has robust infra but many corrupt officers spoiling. Now the tower maintenance  and operation is done by out sourcing. These contract maintenance and operation  group is simply corrupted by private operators. The senior offficial of bsnl also aware of this and they also part of corruption.

very true. some corrupt officials ruined the public companies. Though there are many good & non-corrupt too but they can't do much.

In my area Vodafone tower in front of my home & bsnl tower near by 500 miter from my home

Vodafobe 3G speed 2.3mbps
Bsnl 3G speed 1mbps to 2mbps

Vodafone tower
2471872480b05d43fa66610de272e430.jpg

BSNL Tower
70bc678e0fac2244eed038b723e149b0.jpg

Optimus_Prime said:
U r downloading Tere naam movie songs.... :shy :shy :shy
and too in the era of streaming...where u can easily listen those songs at wynk, gaana, Shajaam

Remember he is BSNL 3G User.. In the 4G Generation... :D

Even I download songs because I don't have a Jio connection with unlimited data to listen to songs on the go... (I don't have nay active data pack on my phone). (Also useful if using AUX In in car)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock