Discussion BSNL Bharat Fiber FTTH Broadband - News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 5,544
BSNL FTTH speed is back at 50 MBPS since last week. Due to COVID load they capped it to 40 MBPS earlier.

q30FVCw.png

@Rushil where are you located? My 100 mbps connection is still capped to 80 mbps download and 50 mbps upload speed and I am in Pune.

Today was the first downtime for about 3 hours due to cable cut. I got amazed with the service as it is handled by a local private guy. He fixed the cable cut within 3 hours. Unlike my last traditional BSNL Broadband experiences where it used to get weeks to resolve the cable cut problems.

Last edited:
BSNL FTTH is stable now. After lockdown, there were some fluctuations between upload and download but now its parallel.

9623372671.png

BSNL FTTH is stable now. After lockdown, there were some fluctuations between upload and download but now its parallel.

9623372671.png
Bro would you please explain about IPTV services..is it possible to live stream tv with superstar plan 300 after fup?

Bro would you please explain about IPTV services..is it possible to live stream tv with superstar plan 300 after fup?
bro, I am not using IPTV services and I don't think it's available here and till now I haven't been able to cross that 600GB of my plan so don't know how its speed after fup.

Hi Guys,

Currently I am using BSNL Broadband with D-Link DSL-2750 Wireless N300 ADSL2+ Router 300Mbps Router.

I want to upgrade for BSNL FTTH.

Do i need to take additonal Router/Modem and whether the above mentioned is sufficient ?

Let me know what i need to buy and if Yes which one i need to for FTTH.

thanks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock