Discussion BSNL Bharat Fiber FTTH Broadband - News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 5,552
The service of bsnl makes everyone to think hard before apply.😊😊😊
It would be managed by your LCO probably, but its way too hard to get a well understanding and helpful LCO now a days. If you got one, you are blessed.:p

After the retirement of my father's friend who was head in BSNL here. I had a horrible experience with BSNL as there was no one who can rectify the problem, I was facing.
I was facing continuously disconnection problem on my BSNL BB and that was for more than 6 months but, later the problem got even worse as most of the time BB was down. I contacted senior officials of the department but still, no one was having any solution. Then I said them to install Fiber because the line was there in my area. But, the reply I got from department head was shocking he said that "why to buy BSNL fiber, you will not get service and bla bla JIO is coming soon so get that.." I thought of complaining but, It was going to be time waste as done in past no action was taken. :angry2:

So, BSNL employees itself are not interested in their service distribution why to advertise. :no2::wall::dodgy2:

After the retirement of my father's friend who was head in BSNL here. I had a horrible experience with BSNL as there was no one who can rectify the problem, I was facing.
I was facing continuously disconnection problem on my BSNL BB and that was for more than 6 months but, later the problem got even worse as most of the time BB was down. I contacted senior officials of the department but still, no one was having any solution. Then I said them to install Fiber because the line was there in my area. But, the reply I got from department head was shocking he said that "why to buy BSNL fiber, you will not get service and bla bla JIO is coming soon so get that.." I thought of complaining but, It was going to be time waste as done in past no action was taken. :angry2:

So, BSNL employees itself are not interested in their service distribution why to advertise. :no2::wall::dodgy2:
They are getting money to not work.😊😊😊 Think if bsnl give service good means who will go for private isp.Airtel, jio,act all have to shut down

Last edited:
BSNL has no money to pay their employees
How they will pay for these people?
:blush2:
:hehe:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock