Discussion BSNL Bharat Fiber FTTH Broadband - News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 5,546
Thanks Bapun. So if i purchase this for 999 rs is fine correct ? because the BSNL franchise whom i asked for new connection was saying new device you need to take and it will cost 3500rs.
he said DLINK Modem is only for ADSL connections and does not work with FTTH and you wont find ONT that is compatible with OLT of BSNL franchise is using.

What i shared is an alternate router to the one you are using. It was not a fiber modem. So you either need to get the fiber router from BSNL or purchase it directly from AliExpress or somewhere.

Fiber cable will be connected to GPON (fiber ONT) and you can connect it to fiber router via RJ45 cable.

g
What i shared is an alternate router to the one you are using. It was not a fiber modem. So you either need to get the fiber router from BSNL or purchase it directly from AliExpress or somewhere.

Fiber cable will be connected to GPON (fiber ONT) and you can connect it to fiber router via RJ45 cable.

VDSL is wrong, is it not? You need a G(E)PON device, right?
You need GEPON to convert fiber link into RJ45. It is modem for fiber broadband.

VDSL is the router type which provides you wifi connectivity for fiber broadband. Unlike ADSL broadband connectivity we can't usually get router+modem single 2 in 1 device for fiber internet.

But lately few ISPs providing wifi based GEPON where you do not need extra router device. For example, when i had taken fiber internet i didn't got wifi based GEPON but now same provider giving wifi based GEPON where an additional router isn't necessarily needed for wifi connectivity.

This is my non wifi based GEPON:

X02XM22.jpg

This is wifi based GEPON:

jOFy1UB.jpg

Hi Guys, I am planning to get Bharat Fibre FTTH. The nearest Bharat Fibre cable is around a mile from my home (non of my neighbors are interested) . When I checked with the LCO he told me I will have to pay for the cable and has quoted a price for the cable. Can some one who has installed it pls help with these.

1. Does BSNL offer last mile connectivity. If so what is the max distance I can get the connection.

2. Is there any other options for me to get the last mile connectivity?

Hi Guys, I am planning to get Bharat Fibre FTTH. The nearest Bharat Fibre cable is around a mile from my home (non of my neighbors are interested) . When I checked with the LCO he told me I will have to pay for the cable and has quoted a price for the cable. Can some one who has installed it pls help with these.

1. Does BSNL offer last mile connectivity. If so what is the max distance I can get the connection.

2. Is there any other options for me to get the last mile connectivity?
Bro same condition was with me.

There was no fibre cable of BSNL were laid in my area but LCO laid a 1 KM cable from the exchange to my home as BSNL exchange is just one KM from here. Although they did not charge for cable to me. I am not getting any problem connectivity is very good and getting below speed in the 50 MBPS plan.

9709328291.png

9709330791.png

I don't know its posted or not but I just saw this new 100 Mbps plan for my circle which is under Rs 1000 per month.

VCnbixU.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock