Good News BSNL announces free broadband for all landline customers

I came to a really really remote village in Andhra Pradesh and I asked a few people here about having BSNL landline internet and they said it barely works and even if it works each page takes 1 minute to open. Instead they use JIO here and its super-fast. Infact I am typing this message from a JIO internet from this place
of course. BSNL Broadband for me was unworthy, and at last disconnected. One week goodspeed.then no signal. Sometimes signal come and go. Then completely dead. If we booked for repair etc.... they will repair after one week or more. but bill will be ready monthly without checking whether used or not.

of course. BSNL Broadband for me was unworthy, and at last disconnected. One week goodspeed.then no signal. Sometimes signal come and go. Then completely dead. If we booked for repair etc.... they will repair after one week or more. but bill will be ready monthly without checking whether used or not.
If you disconnect the service also they will send you bill every month :ROFLMAO:

Its valid only for one month.. Today i call to customer care they say its a trial version

unions are the problem here

Unions are the problem in every government and public sector enterprise in India. Eg: Railways, Air India, BSNL, etc.

In a country like India where there are no many social issues like reservations, etc., every government enterprise is bound to fail and so in my view, the Government should exit all these companies and save the money

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock