Good News BSNL announces free broadband for all landline customers

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) on Friday announced free broadband service for all its landline subscribers. The state-owned telecom operator has waived off the installation charges as well as offered 5GB download quota per day with speeds up to 10Mbps under the new offer.

To avail the free broadband offer, BSNL landline subscribers need to call the toll-free helpline number 18003451504 from their registered mobile or landline number. The operator has notably waived off the installation charges. Additionally, it is offering 5GB download quota on a daily basis, along with speeds up to 10Mbps.

BSNL Landline Subscribers Can Now Avail Free Broadband Service

Is this for new connection?
I think they are trying a plan to recover a sinking ship

Last edited:
They have 1.76 lakh employee for managing only 10 crore customer whereas airtel has only 10K employee for managing 30 crore users. Unless they fix this mess nothing can revive BSNL
Whether airtel have 10k employees.must have atleast a lakh employees

As jio fiber & DTH is coming up these guys will automatically dump bsnl soon.no surprise.thus by make one businessman for all service.

Wrong or poor reporting by NDTV from what I understand by reading other posts online.

The actual summary is that BSNL will be
- giving free broadband installation
- giving 5GB free data @ 10mbps per month, beyond which they will be charged for usage

I came to a really really remote village in Andhra Pradesh and I asked a few people here about having BSNL landline internet and they said it barely works and even if it works each page takes 1 minute to open. Instead they use JIO here and its super-fast. Infact I am typing this message from a JIO internet from this place

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock