BSNL 4G - News & Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 186
  • Views: Views 65,759
If you guys noticed:

The report further goes on to say that BSNL 4G services will be launched on 20 MHz spectrum and will use LTE Band 41 which is not supported by most smartphones in India. Other than BSNL, Band 41 is also supported by Vodafone and Idea in select circles.

:cautious:

Yes they are available in remote part but only those people knows how good their service is. Voice works but 20% of the time network remains down(No signal & Emergency calls only), 70% of the time bank OTP never reaches in time, 3G data service in those areas is a complete joke as they will give speed of 56 Kbps GPRS network not even 256 Kbps EDGE network(mobile will show G symbol instead of E for data). This is the true face of Digital India
Fully agreed, bolded part happened with me on numerous occasions in last six years.

Bsnl 3G speed same as airtel 4g.
I using both bsnl & airtel.
I use bsnl rs.333 for daily 3gb.
& I use airtel 4g rs.400 for 1gb.
Bsnl better network these days.
Airtel 4G Rs. 400 for 1 GB.. Seriously you kidding bro?

Its Rs. 96

3G/4G plans of airtel are same

If you guys noticed:

The report further goes on to say that BSNL 4G services will be launched on 20 MHz spectrum and will use LTE Band 41 which is not supported by most smartphones in India. Other than BSNL, Band 41 is also supported by Vodafone and Idea in select circles.

:cautious:

Voda+ Idea will have pan India band 41 coverage, not only in few cities, they have bought this spectrum smartly in last auction so that there will not be much duplication in circles for merged company

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock