Good News Brought RealMe1 powered by Oppo via amazon.in

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 49
  • Views: Views 6,102
@hike bro, do you get Realme watermark on it?
Earlier in settings it was shown that Oppo watermark will be added & it was only added but today I noticed that now they are showing that Realme watermark will be added but still getting Oppo watermark.
What about you?
still on oppo only ;);)
Did you received the latest security patch update...?
yse bro yesterday morning ;);)
Yes. Yesterday, I updated it.
+1 ;);)

still on oppo only ;)
They have replaced the Oppo watermark with Realme1 watermark during the October update.
If you are still getting Oppo watermark then just clear the cache of camera & colour OS.
Settings > app management > Show System Processes > Camera & Colour OS.
I found this on Realme community.

They have replaced the Oppo watermark with Realme1 watermark during the October update.
If you are still getting Oppo watermark then just clear the cache of camera & colour OS.
Settings > app management > Show System Processes > Camera & Colour OS.
I found this on Realme community.
I like oppo watermark than realme watermark :blush::blush::kiss::kiss::wink::wink:

I like oppo watermark than realme watermark :blush::blush::kiss::kiss::wink::wink:
Hmmm.....
I don't because when people see the Oppo watermark then they say that 'Ooo.. it's a Oppo phone, then it's not good. That Chinese company is not good'. So, I kept it off but now I turned on.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock