Good News Brought RealMe1 powered by Oppo via amazon.in

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 49
  • Views: Views 6,109
My Review :
I brought this phone for my cousin sister as she don't play much games and she wants big screen for complete entertainment. So, I choose this phone.
After using this for almost 3 months she loved it! And, I can say it value for money but yes it's not that much tough as Xiaomi phones. So if you use your phone rough and tuff then please be careful while buying it.
It's one of the device in market to grab the attention. I don't like that back side fingerprint so I loved it plane from back side.
Face unlock don't perform as expected but after updating it's quite good.
No heating issue, battery lasts really long, charger is really good like all oppo phone have.
It's handy and comfortable!!
All in one it's value for money.

@hike bro, do you get Realme watermark on it?
Earlier in settings it was shown that Oppo watermark will be added & it was only added but today I noticed that now they are showing that Realme watermark will be added but still getting Oppo watermark.
What about you?

Realme 1 has oppo watermark backside along with realme as back then realme was a sub-brand of oppo. After that realme split and became an independent company/brand and so the new phone only have realme brand. However the charger is still provided by oppo.

Realme 1 has oppo watermark backside along with realme as back then realme was a sub-brand of oppo. After that realme split and became an independent company/brand and so the new phone only have realme brand. However the charger is still provided by oppo.
I am talking about Camera Watermark.

Earlier in settings it was shown that Oppo watermark will be added & it was only added but today I noticed that now they are showing that Realme watermark will be added but still getting Oppo watermark.
What about you?
No idea bro the phone is with my cousin sis. I'll tell you once I visit them.

Di
What about you?
Did you received the latest security patch update...?

Still on oppo watermark.

What about you?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock