OTF Exclusive Brought new JioPhone in exchanging old LG featured phone

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 22
  • Views: Views 4,240
Congrats bro ...(y)

And my father's LG feature phone also shows the problem you mentioned. Mainly battery draining, not charging sometimes and not detecting SD card.

Congrats @hike bro.👍
Bro did they(JIO) provide any INVOICE (BILL) along with the phone, as my aunt also bought it under this offer but did not get any invoice(BILL) but only box containing phone, charger & some instruction leaflets.

Congrats @hike bro.👍
Bro did they(JIO) provide any INVOICE (BILL) along with the phone, as my aunt also bought it under this offer but did not get any invoice(BILL) but only box containing phone, charger & some instruction leaflets.
No invoice bro they said this phone box barcode gives you complete information about bill and all.

Hey, guys I brought new JioPhone in exchanging old LG featured phone for my mom.

This phone was very old and once it fell in water and I repaired it from local shop where it got worst and then I took it to service center where they replaced it screen and that pin which battery and phone. After that its works perfectly fine I started using it in emergency but while now it's started working little messy like sometimes no charging, poor battery backup and all. So I exchange it!!! It's quite hai deal for phone like this. Isn't it?

Things to remember : -
  • You can't port to Jio or use your old Jio number with this new phone to get the specific offer. You will have to take new Jio sim card in exchange offer.
  • Take all necessary information out of your old phone like contact number, media, etc, etc.
  • It is not necessary to carry the original charger it could be any other brand or local brand also.
  • And, very importantly don't know how but they are accepting the model before 2015 also. Bcoz, my phone was brought in 2010.
How much total amount ?

No u are wrong u can use your old number umder this exchange offer. U just do one thing start mnp process and wait for your no yo port in jio network.
After completion of mnp process just take ur old phone to jio shop for exchange. Now you can use your old phone no with new jio phone under exchange offer of rs 501

No u are wrong u can use your old number umder this exchange offer. U just do one thing start mnp process and wait for your no yo port in jio network.
After completion of mnp process just take ur old phone to jio shop for exchange. Now you can use your old phone no with new jio phone under exchange offer of rs 501
No bro that's not possible you've to take new Jio number. I've tried first and then it got rejected and shopkeeper ask Jio authorities where it's turns true. And, even I cross check with social media and yes it was damn true.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock