OTF Exclusive Brought new JioPhone in exchanging old LG featured phone

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 22
  • Views: Views 4,158

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
Hey, guys I brought new JioPhone in exchanging old LG featured phone for my mom.

This phone was very old and once it fell in water and I repaired it from local shop where it got worst and then I took it to service center where they replaced it screen and that pin which battery and phone. After that its works perfectly fine I started using it in emergency but while now it's started working little messy like sometimes no charging, poor battery backup and all. So I exchange it!!! It's quite hai deal for phone like this. Isn't it?

Things to remember : -
  • You can port to Jio but you can't use your old Jio number with this exchange offer.
  • Take all necessary information out of your old phone like contact number, media, etc, etc.
  • It is not necessary to carry the original charger it could be any other brand or local brand also.
  • And, very importantly don't know how but they are accepting the model before 2015 also. Bcoz, my phone was brought in 2010.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock