Good News Brought Micromax IN Note 1

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 2,296

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
Gifted this beautiful Made in India 🇮🇳 phone to my father. Brought this phone in December but didn't got time to post here due line-up family functions.
woQ3Yj1.jpg

xrojgLH.jpg

ztwZ8oY.jpg

GGkSgGJ.jpg

JICpEES.jpg

8ez1aoS.jpg

pMipM4h.jpg

pdm6oE9.jpg

StZVNtq.jpg

CDUGyDP.jpg

yzu0PUs.jpg

nwnwigl.jpg

dwy7O0k.jpg

QV3Imzs.jpg

LF1tNNM.jpg

55XXDv3.jpg

35FGRq3.jpg

Ygkbou4.jpg

8iPg82Y.jpg

8bXKhTY.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry for going offtopic but not all but most of Indian businessmen i think do not pursuit for excellence.They just like to exploit gravy train.

Just look at head of Micromax rahul sharma . He brought mobiles cheaply form china and sold its as an indian brand . then lost IP battle n went out from marked.

then again restarted once gov came with some type of scheme and now there is no new model coming for last few years

At his zenith when he was doing good in mobile market i have seen micromax TV/electronics in electronic shops which i supposed again was his tactics of buying from china and labelling as Indian

Now again when GoI has some scheme for EV bikes/cars he has his new venture which sells revolt bike

I donot know how much parts of its Indian , but i think it would be same old strategy buy from china ckd kits and then reassemble in Indina

Don`t do any invest in RnD and once chines/foregin co come with better option on strength of there RnD , then cry for gov support/protection

then again restarted once gov came with some type of scheme and now there is no new model coming for last few years
There is nothing wrong in getting benefitted from govt schemes but keep providing after sale service is the best one can do. Right now Revolt and Micromax both are doing that but in Micromax case it difficult to get as service centre are not close like they used to have before.
Don`t do any invest in RnD and once chines/foregin co come with better option on strength of there RnD , then cry for gov support/protection
RnD is foundation of any new product but cost very much not every company does that tell me a one Chinese company doing RnD and developing something extraordinary?
China is best at reverse engineering and they invest in that. Indian are good at jugaad and innovation so they do that. But, innovation goes in brain drain where they shift to foreign countries to work for MNCs.

Now again when GoI has some scheme for EV bikes/cars he has his new venture which sells revolt bike
GoI scheme are the reason why foreign companies are dying to get access to Indian Market, Believe me same applies for Elon Musk too.
Business is not about just making profit at end product but also saving while producing too.
May be the poor after sale service could be the reason behind this. They have limited service centre and may be they wanna figure out that first. Otherwise giving regular updates and not launching new products doesn't make sense. They were getting good response in market too.

Last edited:
^^^ @hike Chinses co have mastered battery tech which is major component for any EV run vehicle. They have given run for money to western co in china and now there auto experts is also blooming.

It reverse engineering where so easy Indian and any other countries engineers would had mastered it .How come only chinsed eng have mastered it ?

Taking any Indian EV Bus service run by state gov / or municipal corporation most of them have battery tech provided some Chinese company to Indian vendor

Take eg of HSR first they took help , once they gained mastery over it , they replaced all foreign one with those Chinese made

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock