• Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 4,400

Siva

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I bought a Poco M2 on Flipkart in the sale. It cost me 8999, including the SBI discount. Delivery was fast and I got the mobile in 2 days.

The mobile looks good with a good display (FHD) and colors look fine. It runs MIUI 11 out of the box and there was an update out of the box, but it's not MIUI 12 yet. There was a lot of bloatware, including some games and I could uninstall most of them. I'm glad that they gave the option to uninstall many of those unwanted apps/games. Mobile feels fluid in terms of scrolling, switching between the apps, etc. The camera is very poor, as expected in this price range. Call quality is Ok. Few pics below.

kncWyKE.jpg

A7UTKN3.jpg
e26cPyv.jpg

In Box: There is just the charger and a type-c cable. No case included, however, a screen protector was pre-installed on the display.

iNGYWUE.jpg

I will be glad to answer any questions you may have on this mobile. Thanks for reading!

Congratulations bro.

I have one question. According to Xiaomi. Poco sub brand shouldn't have any ads. Seeing that this is an entry level phone. You have stated there are bunch of bloatwares. Does it have any advertisment on it?

Congratulations bro.

I have one question. According to Xiaomi. Poco sub brand shouldn't have any ads. Seeing that this is an entry level phone. You have stated there are bunch of bloatwares. Does it have any advertisment on it?
No advertisements, only bloatware!

Wow. Delivery in just 2 days. Here I ordered a Poco X3 on 14th, still waiting to deliver 🤷🏻‍♂️

Good choice. I too have ordered one for my cousin as I have SBI card. Ordered on 16th and still on the way.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock