Good News Bought OnePlus Nord

• Thread starter chaitu7
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 2,129

chaitu7

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Bought OnePlus Nord, 12GB 256GB variant, Ordered on Wednesday and delivered today. I got it for 28500/- (with SBI card discout of 1500), initially impression was too good, everything is smooth and fast. Looking for a mobile for quite sometime, and thought Nord will suffice my requirement, as am looking for a mobile to use for next 3-4years with a decent Camera, without hanging or lagging and hoping this will fulfill my requirement. First thought of Samsung m31s, but reviews are not that encouraging and so stick with this one.

@Rushil bro, thank you for your help and support in clearing my doubts about this phone.

Thanks for reading..

Cheers,
Chaithanya.

Hello Everyone,

Bought OnePlus Nord, 12GB 256GB variant, Ordered on Wednesday and delivered today. I got it for 28500/- (with SBI card discout of 1500), initially impression was too good, everything is smooth and fast. Looking for a mobile for quite sometime, and thought Nord will suffice my requirement, as am looking for a mobile to use for next 3-4years with a decent Camera, without hanging or lagging and hoping this will fulfill my requirement. First thought of Samsung m31s, but reviews are not that encouraging and so stick with this one.

@Rushil bro, thank you for your help and support in clearing my doubts about this phone.

Thanks for reading..

Cheers,
Chaithanya.

Congratulations

ZJ9kaRI.jpg

mBN6D6c.jpg

Hb6tSYv.jpg

GXGLMqV.jpg

G4jHnJz.jpg

xiDA20O.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock