Good News Bought New Jio Phone based on Kai OS

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 74
  • Views: Views 6,006
@Gobinaath bro. Can you come to home menu by pressing red button than press jio button? It will show the notification menu. We cab see whether wifi option is there or not.
Not there .. by the way shortcuts are changed now .. for notification menu just we need to press navigation up button alone enough to view 😎

DYU9KVe.jpg

If there 8s no wifi connection facility then jiophone is totally waste...
Well 99% of jio phone users are using the phone for calling purpose only they don't need wifi connection unlike you & me .. so only jio removed that option in later version if they want wifi option they may go for smartphone unlike jio phone

Well 99% of jio phone users are using the phone for calling purpose only they don't need wifi connection unlike you & me .. so only jio removed that option in later version if they want wifi option they may go for smartphone unlike jio phone
If wifi is not an important option then y they have blutooth ?
Actually wifi connectivity is a important part of these data social media and so...
Wifi doesn't mean it's used only in home but needed in towns and other places to have free Wi-Fi call.else every time data will be used and consumed in calls...

Well blutooth is for image & file sharing
There r more likes of jio TV,jio cinema,jio cricket and other apps...They need data...Can anyone use them in 2GB monthly data?...maybe WhatsApp chats Facebook reading but not video, image download can be done...Those file ,image sharing r more than only calls..They have given so much options likes of Ott apps too..If a user wants to use them at least wifi is essential...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock