Good News Bought Lenovo Legion Y740 from US

Yes bro i bought same laptop but with 4 gb ram..it cost me 35 k as i bought it offline nd i got all accessories like mouse , keyboard , bag, etc..is it good deal ?
You should have gone for 8gb. Nowadays 4gb isn't enough and even 8gb won't be enough in a year

You should have gone for 8gb. Nowadays 4gb isn't enough and even 8gb won't be enough in a year
Yeah bro. I have a desktop build running single channel 8GB RAM and losing a lot of FPS because of it. I will add 8GB more and try. Also another thing is 4 core 4 thread CPU is outdated as well. Bare minimum is 8 threads. When i play GTA 5 my CPU utilization is at 100%.

Sorry i mean to say bazeless(not baseless)...bro what you mean by dull display ..do you mean poor colors or low brightness ?

Here i am using 2 x 8 GB RAM since 2016. Can say you will amazed with performance. Chrome never crashed for example. 😅

ULoL12C.jpg

Sorry i mean to say bazeless(not baseless)...bro what you mean by dull display ..do you mean poor colors or low brightness ?
Bro i haven't used it personally but as per reviews that i watched after the launch they said poor brightness and poor viewing angles.

Don't go for Asus laptop at all. My last laptop was Asus. If a part gets damaged, getting a spare part will cost you a fortune. Go for Lenovo or dell or HP. Their spare parts are usually cheaper
I checked all lenovo s 320 series ..these laptops looks very old with lots of bazzels and looks cheap

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock