OTF Exclusive Lenovo Legion K200 Gaming Keyboard

shreyaskini

Reaction score
Hi,

So my Microsoft keyboard which i was using since 2012 suddenly started giving up on me and many keys stopped working.

I was on the hunt for a casual keyboard in which i could game as well. I didn't really wanted any lighting and fancy stuff. Just wanted a simple keyboard to replace my old one and had ordered "Dell KB216" keyboard. This one was sleek and really good looking but didn't support N-Key roll over which meant it was not at all good for gaming. I was struggling to use 3 keys at once because of this and couldn't use it for more than a day so returned the next day and got refund for it.

I did a little bit of research on gaming keyboards and finally found a decent one within my budget on Flipkart that was "Lenovo Legion K200". This keyboard has a premium build quality and is very heavy so feel like it will last for a while and it's not a full RGB keyboard but does have 3 different colour options which are decent looking. The keys have same feel like my old Microsoft keyboard so it was actually more easier for me to shift to this one. It comes with nylon braided cable and the USB connector is gold plated. One more advantage is that there is ample space for wrist rest so the experience gaming on this was pleasant and overall i feel like it was a good purchase. The only con is that it's heavy and not full RGB so if you're looking for a light, sleek and one with nice lighting avoid this.

The price i bought it for was 1399 from Flipkart. Now it's priced at 4999 because Retailnet doesn't have it in stock but if you're interested check it out here

Lenovo Legion K200 Wired USB Gaming Keyboard
Lenovo Legion K200 Wired USB Gaming Keyboard - Lenovo : Flipkart.com

On Amazon it's available for cheaper at 1899
Lenovo K200 KB-USWW GX30P93887 Keyboard (Black) Amazon.in: Buy Lenovo K200 KB-USWW GX30P93887 Keyboard (Black) Online at Low Prices in India | Lenovo Reviews & Ratings

Here are some pics

Keyboard & box
owqZx1P.jpg

ECgV6dh.jpg

4Ze04Il.jpg

Braided cable & gold plated connector
zDUtPpi.jpg

Backlit with 3 colour options
ngjFyx7.jpg

umIFGPw.jpg

3B65jWK.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock