Bought BoAt rockers 255+ pro plus wireless earphones

I bought a boAt Airdopes 131 in July 2021.. the sound quality is very good and the battery life is awesome.. i was also sceptical about the brand and the quality but they really met my expectations..
Oh! I have no doubt about the brand. I have been using their products since last 5-6 Years. Bought a Portable Bluetooth speaker (Stone 620) recently. Have been using one of their wired earphone (Bassheads 152) since it was launched (2018). They have excellent after-sales service.

It's just that their naming scheme is very confusing.

Oh! I have no doubt about the brand. I have been using their products since last 5-6 Years. Bought a Portable Bluetooth speaker (Stone 620) recently. Have been using one of their wired earphone (Bassheads 152) since it was launched (2018). They have excellent after-sales service.

It's just that their naming scheme is very confusing.
Yesterday, my brother asked for a recommendation of Boat's bluetooth model from me as he also got confused with the names and so many models. Worst is the pricing. Regular and sale prices makes no sense. They need to be honest with the pricing. If something is available for ₹799 on sale. How come regular pricing is ₹999 or ₹1399 sometime? It makes no sense.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock