Good News Bought an iPhone 12 128 GB

• Thread starter Advik
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 3,343
Thank you all 😊😊
One more thing I forgot to mention, I liked its preinstallled PODCASTS app so much 😍😍. Don’t know this is available on android or not but this is awesome.

I have the exact same model (Colour and storage) 😄 I too used similar deal. Apptronix gave me 24k for my 3yr old iPhone X + 6k HDFC CC cashback. My wife used same deal to sell her iPhone X as well to get 12 Mini 64 GB Green and loves it. The 12 mini is ridiculously light and is not bad screenwise as I had some reservations about it. But wife was adamant and glad that my fears were unfounded. Rare case of (Wife is always right?)
I am an iPhone veteran. I have used every alternate iPhone model since original iPhone 2007. Here are the few things you must have in settings
  • Disable autocorrect in settings
  • Enable Night Shift schedule
  • Enable Do not Disturb schedule
  • Settings -> Contacts -> Sort Order -> First, Last
  • Disable iCloud backup if you are not getting extra storage. It will get stuck due to original 5GB free storage limit as backups get bigger over time.
  • Download Adguard content blocker from App Store. Then go to Settings -> Safari -> Content Blockers and enable all Adguard related settings. Then Open Adguard app and just choose Adguard Base filter and Peter Lowe’s Blocklist. Just the two. Maybe use Privacy filter too. Then enjoy adfree Safari browsing.

Last edited:
I have the exact same model (Colour and storage) 😄 I too used similar deal. Apptronix gave me 24k for my 3yr old iPhone X + 6k HDFC CC cashback. My wife used same deal to sell her iPhone X as well to get 12 Mini 64 GB Green and loves it. The 12 mini is ridiculously light and is not bad screenwise as I had some reservations about it. But wife was adamant and glad that my fears were unfounded. Rare case of (Wife is always right?)
I am an iPhone veteran. I have used every alternate iPhone model since original iPhone 2007. Here are the few things you must have in settings
  • Disable iCloud backup if you are not getting extra storage. It will get stuck due to original 5GB free storage limit as backups get bigger over time.
  • Download Adguard content blocker from App Store. Then go to Settings -> Safari -> Content Blockers and enable all Adguard related settings. Then Open Adguard app and just choose Adguard Base filter and Peter Lowe’s Blocklist. Just the two. Maybe use Privacy filter too. Then enjoy adfree Safari browsing.
Thanks for all these settings bro, Ad Guard is really a great app 😍

Congratulations and welcome to "i" family!

Thanks for all these settings bro, Ad Guard is really a great app 😍
Few more tips:
If you enable do not disturb schedule, the contacts you add under favourites can override DnD and your phone will still ring even in middle of the night.

If you tap on the top bar in Safari (near time), it fast-scrolls you to the top of the webpage.

Swipe down on bottom 1 inch section of screen to bring up reachability for one hand operation.

Last edited:
this was very helpful for me also. as i am new user to ios. Thank you.

could not able to found

Adguard Base filter and Peter Lowe’s Blocklist.

this was very helpful for me also. as i am new user to ios. Thank you.

Adguard Base filter and Peter Lowe’s Blocklist could not able to found
Open Adguard -> Settings gear icon at the bottom right -> Safari Protection -> Filters -> Ad Blocking -> Enable the above two filters only

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock