Good News Booked Home Theater System

The same issue happened to me when ordering a product from Amazon some months before. The product was despatched by Delhivery. Product arrived in my destination city but they didn't contacted me for the same & returned the product after 2 days.
automatically returned or you done bhai

Im continuesly calling both agent & amazon cc for delivery but.....

everyone failed....

Last edited:
automatically returned or you done bhai

Im continuesly calling both agent & amazon cc for delivery but.....

everyone failed....
The same issue which happened to you bro. Delhivery courier updated as 'Unable to contact the customer so they are returned the product'.
But they didn't contacted me in these days. I'm sure about it because in these days I didn't go anywhere.

Last edited:
The same issue which happened to you bro. Delhivery courier updated as 'Unable to contact the customer so they are returned the product'.

Ok Bhai,,,

now waiting for refund....they again booking same product...

As per my experience, If they not deliver on time and raise complaint, they will deliver the product as well you will receive money to your account.

That is free purchase....

I got car engine oil for free Rs.1000 ( 4 ltrs of Diesel engine oil)

As per my experience, If they not deliver on time and raise complaint, they will deliver the product as well you will receive money to your account.

That is free purchase....

I got car engine oil for free Rs.1000 ( 4 ltrs of Diesel engine oil)

Ohhh... miss this opportunity bro, trying next time.

thanks for suggest bhai

Issue with Amazon is they give products to different persons hired on contract and ask them to deliver, and these people are interested in delivering maximum products as they are paid on basis of no. of deliveries so they avoid deliveries which are far to them or areas where there are less deliveries to be made.
Even though we have multiple things from Amazon to be delivered on same day, mostly each would be delivered by different person at different time.

Flipkart or any other courier service mostly have fixed employees to deliver products and these people deliver things properly as they are in risk of losing job in case of any complaints.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock