Bomb blast: 50 killed in Shahbaz Qalandar shrine Pakistan

shawl_who

Reaction score
SEHWAN/KARACHI: A suicide bomber attacked the crowded Sufi shrine of Lal Shahbaz Qalandar in Sehwan on Thursday, with police sources stating that the death toll had risen to over 50.
Government and police officials said over 100 people have been injured in the attack, which took place as a dhamaal was taking place at the shrine. A large number of women and children were said to be among the casualties.
Police officials in Sehwan said the blast took place inside the shrine, with the Assistant Superintendent of Police in Sehwan confirming it was a suicide bombing. 
"The loud explosion took place inside the complex of the shrine," ASP Rashid told Geo News, with eyewitnesses reporting a stampede inside the crowded shrine following the explosion.

Large crowds of people, from different parts of the province, were gathered at the shrine when the blast took place.
Devotees throng to the shrine of the revered Sufi saint every Thursday to participate in a dhamaal and prayers. According to reports, the explosion took place after devotees had gathered inside the premises of the shrine. A high number of casualties were feared because of the crowd of people gathered at the shrine.
The wounded were shifted to hospitals in nearby areas.

More than 50 martyred in suicide bombing at Lal Shahbaz Qalandar shrine | Pakistan - Geo.tv

every now n then, there's a bomb blast in Pakistan, specially at religious places.

Sindhi areas targeted :s

Then pcb say psl 2017 final in pakistan.i think bomb blast start in pakistan.i think but not sure.

Gurmeet singh said:
Then pcb say psl 2017 final in pakistan.i think bomb blast start in pakistan.i think but not sure.

I was thinking what will happen if there is blast during match in stadium. Thousands of people die. It's better not to arrange match in Pak  :no

Sarkar said:
I was thinking what will happen if there is blast during match in stadium. Thousands of people die. It's better not to arrange match in Pak  :no
Yes cricket match not possible in pakistan.why PCB take risk.if pakistan support terrorism then result destroy yourself.

Sarkar said:

Agree . Dubai will be safe

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock